Wednesday, January 27, 2010

QuickBase Sync in Progress - Google Contacts, Google Calendar and QuickBooks Sync

I'm working on a new product. It's a SaaS application which connects your QuickBase CRM and Project Management tools to external data sources. My first project is Google Contacts. I actually have that running, and a good first stab at Google Calendar. I'm working on the web frontend now. After that is Chargify integration.

If anyone is interested in synchronizing your QuickBase database to Google Contacts or Google Calendar, let me know.

After I have these up and running, my next task will be QuickBooks. There have been a lot of attempts to do QuickBooks->QuickBase integration. There have been some successes, but nothing cheap and/or easy. My plan is to provide a very basic, good enough for 80% of use cases, integration. Let me know if you want to participate in feature requirements.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,

Just found this post of yours whilst searching for a QB/GoogleCalendar synch app. Did you finish it?

Is it released? I'd like to hear more. I'm shopping for a solution.

Natalie-

Unknown said...

yes..i am also looking for a similar solution..let me know if you have something.